唯愛永生(Only Lovers Left Alive) 第10期

發表時間:2016-12-09內容來源:VOA英語學習網

親愛的 你說得對 My darling! That's true.

與此同時 難道這個東西就不可怕了嗎 Meanwhile... Just tell me what's so not frightened about that?

為什么你活了這么久 How can you have lived for so long

竟然還不明白呢 and still not get it?

這種自怨自艾只是虛擲生命 This self-obsession, is a waste... ...of living!

生命應該用來活下去 It could be spent on surviving things.

欣賞自然 培養善意和友誼 Appreciating nature, nurturing kindness, and friendship...

還有跳舞 and dancing!

不過你在愛情里很幸運 You've been pretty lucky in love, though.

如果我能這么說的話 If I may say so.

誰能道出這個男人的魔力 Somebody tell me what has this man got

為愛所困 丹尼絲·拉塞爾

他讓身不由己地感觸 He makes me feel what I don't wanna feel

誰能道出這個男人的魔力 Somebody tell me what has this man got

他讓我身不由己地付出 He makes me give what I don't wanna give

腳踏實地 卻感覺深陷漩渦 On solid ground I feel myself sinkin' fast

我想要矜持 卻深知情難自禁 I grab a hold but I don't think it's gonna last

漸漸地 我無力抵抗 I'm slowly losin' my ground

漸漸地 我跌入情網 Slowly sinkin' down

被人稱愛情的東西捕獲 Trapped by this thing they call love

寶貝 Oh baby

為人稱愛情的東西著迷 Hooked on this thing called love

誰能道出這個男人的魔力 Somebody tell me what has this man got

他讓我流淚 上帝啊 我不想淚流 He makes me cry Lord, I don't wanna cry

他打來電話 我總是假裝不在 He calls me up and I tell 'em to say that I'm not in

但他若不再打來 我又要飲泣而眠 Then I cry all night if he doesn't call again

漸漸地 我無力抵抗 I'm slowly losin' my ground

漸漸地 我跌入情網 lowly sinkin' down

被人稱愛情的東西捕獲 Trapped by this thing they call love

寶貝 Oh baby

深陷愛河 情不自禁 I'm trapped, I can't help myself

沉醉于你 寶貝 我無法自拔 I'm hooked on you baby, I just can't help it

沒有你在身邊 我便再無歡顏 I can never be happy, when there's no one else

寶貝 我愛你 Oh baby, I love you...

滿月了 It's a full moon.

你知道天上有一顆 Did you know that there's

行星大小的鉆石嗎 a diamond out there the size of a planet?

一顆白矮星的結晶核心 It's a white dwarf. It's the compressed heart of a star.

那顆鉆石不僅是脈沖星 And it's not only a radiant diamond

還是碩大無朋的鑼 奏響樂曲 but also it makes the music of a gigantic gong.

一顆鉆石 A diamond...

還是碩大無朋的鑼 奏響樂曲 That emits the music of a gigantic gong.

-它在哪兒 -不過五十光年以外 - Where is it? - It's just... 50 light-years away.

人馬座白矮星Bpm37093

在半人馬座 In the constellation Centaurus.

真想聽聽看 I wonder what it sounds like.

我得告訴你件事 I have to tell you something.

我也夢到我妹妹了 I... also had a dream about my sister.

我離開丹吉爾之前 馬洛也夢到她了 As did Marlowe before I left Tanger.

我覺得她在找我們 I think she's looking for us.

該死 Fuck!

事情已經過去很久了 Well... I mean, it's been quite sometime.

還不夠久 Yeah, not long enough.

她難道不該 Shouldn't she be sleeping

來自:VOA英語網 文章地址: http://www.voapld.tw/html/201612/Only-Lovers-Left-Alive-10.html

江苏十一选五预测号码