哈利波特與魔法石(Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone) 第01期

發表時間:2016-06-02內容來源:VOA英語學習網

我早該料到你會來 麥格教授 I should've known that you would be here, Professor McGonagall.

晚上好 鄧布利多教授 Good evening, Professor Dumbledore.

傳聞是真的嗎 阿布思 Are the rumors true, Albus?

很遺憾 是的 教授 好的壞的都是 I'm afraid so, professor. The good and the bad.

-那孩子呢 -海格會帶他來 - And the boy? - Hagrid is bringing him.

這么重要的事情交給海格合適嗎 Is it wise to trust Hagrid with something so important?

教授 我可以把性命托付給他 Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life.

你們好 鄧布利多教授 麥格教授 Professor Dumbledore, sir. Professor McGonagall.

-沒出岔子吧 海格 -沒有 教授 - No problems, I trust, Hagrid? - No, sir.

小家伙在布里斯托上空睡著了 Little tyke fell asleep as we were flying over Bristol.

別吵醒他 Try not to wake him.

給您 There you go.

你覺得把孩子交給這些人安全嗎 阿布思 Albus, do you really think it's safe, leaving him with these people?

我觀察他們一天了 他們真是差勁的麻瓜 I've watched them all day. They're the worst sort of Muggles.

-他們真的是 -他唯一的親人了 - They really are - The only family he has.

他的名字在我們的世界將會無人不知 He'll be famous. There won't be a child in our world who doesn't know his name.

沒錯 Exactly.

所以最好讓他遠離這種影響 He's far better off growing up away from all of that.

直到他準備好 Until he's ready.

好了 好了 海格 又不是永別 There, there, Hagrid. It's not really goodbye, after all.

德斯禮夫婦親啟 薩里郡小惠金區女貞路4號

祝你好運 Good luck

哈利·波特 Harry Potter.

哈利·波特與魔法石

起床 快起床 Up. Get up!

快點 Now!

醒醒 表弟 去動物園啦 Wake up, cousin! We're going to the zoo!

-你終于來啦 小壽星 -生日快樂 兒子 - Here he comes, the birthday boy. - Happy birthday, son.

快做早飯 別再把什么東西點著了 Why don't you just cook the breakfast and try not to burn anything.

-好的 佩妮阿姨 -今天一定要事事順利 - Yes, Aunt Petunia. - I want everything to be perfect

因為是乖兒子的生日 for my Dudley's special day!

-快點 給我倒咖啡 -好的 弗農姨父 - Hurry up! Bring my coffee, boy. - Yes, Uncle Vernon.

是不是很棒啊 寶貝 Aren't they wonderful, darling?

-有幾件禮物 -36件 你自己數數看 - How many are there? - 36. Counted them myself.

36件 我去年就有37件 36?! But last year I had 37!

-可是有幾件比去年的大多了 -我才不管 - But some are bigger than last year's. - I don't care!

我們就這么辦吧 This is what we're going to do.

一會再給你買兩件新禮物 怎么樣 心肝兒 We're going to buy you two new presents. How's that, pumpkin?

這好天氣去動物園太棒了 It should be a lovely day at the zoo.

我真是無比的期待 I'm really looking forward to it.

我警告你 小子 I'm warning you now, boy.

今天再給我搞怪 不管是什么 Any funny business, any at all...

我就一個禮拜不給你飯吃 and you won't have any meals for a week.

上車 Get in.

爬蟲類館

快讓它動 Make it move.

快動 Move!

-動啊 -他睡著了 - Move! - He's asleep!

沒意思 He's boring.

不好意思 Sorry about him.

他根本不理解你 整天躺著 He doesn't understand what it's like, lying there day after day

看著人們把丑臉貼上來 watching people press their ugly faces in on you.

你能聽到我說話 Can you hear me?

只是 以前我從沒和蛇說過話 It's just, I've never talked to a snake before.

你呢 Do you?

你常常和人交談嗎 Do you talk to people often?

你從緬甸來 對吧 那里好玩嗎 You're from Burma, aren't you? Was it nice there?

你想念你的家人嗎 Do you miss your family?

園內孵育

明白了 我也一樣 從沒見過父母 I see. That's me as well. I never knew my parents either.

媽 爸 快來看這蛇 Mummy, Dad, you won't believe what this snake is doing!

謝謝 Thanks.

愿意效勞 Anytime.

有蛇啊 Snake!

媽媽 媽媽 快救我 Mum! Mummy! Help me!

我的心肝寶貝 你怎么進去的 My darling boy! How did you get in there?

誰干的 你怎么進去的 蛇還在里面嗎 Who did this? How did you get in there? Is there a snake?

沒事的 寶貝兒子 It's all right, sweetheart.

我來給你換了濕衣服 We'll get you out of these cold clothes.

-你干了什么 -我發誓 我不知道 - What happened? - I swear, I don't know!

玻璃本來好好的 突然不見了 像魔法一樣 The glass was there and then it was gone, like magic.

根本沒有什么魔法 There's no such thing as magic.

笑一笑 And smile!

弗農 看看你兒子 真不敢相信 Vernon, look at him! I can't believe it!

一周后他就去斯麥爾丁中學了 In a week, he'll be off to Smeltings.

斯麥爾丁人 真是我最驕傲的一刻 Caveat Smeltonia. Proudest moment of my life.

我不會也要穿那玩意吧 Will I have to wear that too?

來自:VOA英語網 文章地址: http://www.voapld.tw/html/201606/Harry-Potter-and-the-Sorcerers-Stone-1.html

江苏十一选五预测号码